Quality is Our Middle Name, is it yours?
Do you have a positive attitude? Do you enjoy challenges and over delivering results? Utility Locator, LLC is accepting applications and resumes to join our team.
Qualified applicants will enjoy these benefits:
- Advanced Training & Certification
- 401K with 5% Company Match
- Health / Life / Vision / Dental / Prescription Benefits
- Competitive Salaries
- Year End Distribution Bonus
- Company Vehicle & Equipment
- Flexible Scheduling
- 3 Weeks (120 Hours) of Vacation & PTO
Qualified applicants will be career minded individuals with the following characteristics:
- Career Minded
- Open to learning new things
- Problem Solver
- Hard Working
Applicants should meet these minimum requirements:
- 3 – 5 years of experience working in or around the Utility Locating or Subsurface Utility Engineering industry.
- Available to work Monday – Friday as early as 5:00 AM and as late as 6:00 PM
- Ability to perform night work as needed
- Able to lift 50-75 lbs
- Have a clean driving record
- Able to pass periodic drug & alcohol screenings
- Able to travel occasionally for up to one week
- Able to pass company, client, and governmental background checks & security clearances
Send us your Resume
If you are interested in a career with Utility Locator, LLC please use the form below to notify us of your interest and to submit your resume for consideration. A cover letter is not required. Qualified candidates will progress into a skill assessment prior to scheduling an interview.
Questions? Call Toll Free
Utility Locator, LLC provides underground utility locating services to construction and engineering clients. Call 811 will only mark some of the underground utilities, and we’ll mark the rest. Give us a call at (888) 232-5959 or request a free quote today!