Quality is Our Middle Name, is it yours?
Do you have a positive attitude? Do you enjoy challenges and over delivering results? Utility Locator, LLC is accepting applications and resumes to join our team.
Qualified applicants will enjoy these benefits:
- Advanced Training & Certification
- 401K with 5% Company Match
- Health / Life / Vision / Dental / Prescription Benefits
- Competitive Salaries
- Year End Distribution Bonus
- Company Vehicle & Equipment
- Flexible Scheduling
- 3 Weeks (120 Hours) of Vacation & PTO
Qualified applicants will be career minded individuals with the following characteristics:
- Career Minded
- Open to learning new things
- Problem Solver
- Hard Working
Applicants should meet these minimum requirements:
- 3 – 5 years of experience working in or around the Utility Locating or Subsurface Utility Engineering industry.
- Available to work Monday – Friday as early as 5:00 AM and as late as 6:00 PM
- Ability to perform night work as needed
- Able to lift 50-75 lbs
- Have a clean driving record
- Able to pass periodic drug & alcohol screenings
- Able to travel occasionally for up to one week
- Able to pass company, client, and governmental background checks & security clearances
Send us your Resume
If you are interested in a career with Utility Locator, LLC please use the form below to notify us of your interest and to submit your resume for consideration. A cover letter is not required. Qualified candidates will progress into a skill assessment prior to scheduling an interview.